United Nations Audio Visual Library of International Law
The United Nations, in cooperation with HeinOnline, is pleased to make available to the users of the United Nations Audiovisual Library of International Law a collection of scholarly writings to promote a better understanding of international law around the world, particularly in developing countries, which may have limited access to international law libraries. The scholarly writings included in this collection can be researched by subject, author or date. Additional materials will be added as they become available.
- Lauterpacht, Hersch
- 1 v. New York: Praeger, 1958
- Ferencz, Benjamin B.
- 2 v. New York: Oceana, 1983
- Moore, John Bassett
- 6 v. New York: Oxford University Press, c1929-c1933.
- International Arbitral Law and Procedure Being a Resume of the Procedure and Practice of International Commissions, and including the Views of Arbitrators upon Questions Arising under the Law of Nations
- Ralston, Jackson H.
- 1 v. Boston; London: Pub. for the International School of Peace, Ginn and Company, 1910.
- Hudson, Manley O.
- 1 v. Washington, [D.C.]: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and Brookings Institution, 1944